PLAN. To Enjoy Yourself!
With increased longevity, increased healthcare costs,
decreasing pensions, and the uncertainty of Social Security
it is more important than ever to focus on retirement planning.
There are so many diverse ways to save that selecting the proper retirement savings vehicles requires the skilled guidance of a financial consultant. We can assist in identifying and explaining a variety of retirement planning strategies that reflect your current life stage so you can make the most informed decisions to meet your retirement goals.
If you are many years from retirement... Have you ever wondered...
- Am I saving enough?
- Am I contributing to the right type of plan (my retirement plan at work, Traditional IRA, Roth IRA etc)
- Do I own and am I contributing to the right investments?
- What options do I have for the money I saved through my previous employer?
- If my employer is not matching should I contribute to my 401k?
- I need to save more, but how can I find the money?
- I have children and need to save for their education. How do I accomplish both of these goals?
If you are approaching retirement... Are you curious to know...
- Have I saved enough?
- At what age am I able to retire?
- What will retirement look like for me?
- How much income do I need in retirement and how and where will it come from?
- Do I own the right types of investments to help produce income in the near future?
- Which Pension Option is right for me?
- When should I start taking Social Security?
- How will I pay for health Insurance and health care costs?
If you are currently in retirement... Are you concerned about...
- Will I have enough money to last throughout my lifetime?
- With interest rates so low, how can I keep up with inflation?
- What are the best assets to liquidate first?
- Where and how do I take my Required Minimum Distribution from at 70½ and thereafter?
- How will I pay for increased health care costs and possible long term care expenses?
Those that know the answers to these questions are more successful
and better prepared for retirement.
Contact us today. The quicker you act, the more confident you will be!