Planning for Business Owners
Being a small business owner is fun, challenging, but never easy.
If you are like most business owners, you are consumed with the day to day responsibilities of your business often skipping one of the most important steps, developing a solid financial plan. We can help clarify your financial picture, pinpoint trouble spots early, and optimize your business for growth.
Attracting and Retaining Employees
- What retirement plan is the best fit for my company?
- What group benefits do I need?
- Do I need Key Man Insurance for my "Star" employees?
Planning for Business Succession
- What will happen to my business at retirement?
- What will happen to my business and my family in the case of a premature death or disability.
- What is the best way to fund my Buy/Sell agreement?
Building and Protecting my Personal Wealth
- What are my personal financial needs?
- How do I manage my personal and business taxes?
- How do I minimize the impact of estate taxes on my family?
- How do I equalize the inheritance for my children that are participating in my business and those that are not?
A well planned strategy can take you and your business to the next level.
Contact us to plan today and reap the benefits for years to come!